1. http://nauticalcareers.com is a website to facilitate shipping companies, seafarers and marine institutes to contact each other.http://nauticalcareers.com is a virtual meeting ground for Shipping Companies, Marine Training Institutes and Seafarers. We only facilitate the meeting and in no way involved in any negotiation between parties (i.e. Companies, Candidates, or Institutes)
2. http://nauticalcareers.com provides information to seafarers regarding vacancies in various shipping companies and, to shipping companies regarding the availability of seafarers.
3. http://nauticalcareers.com does not levy fee either for posting or searching resume from experienced Seafarers.
4. Fresh and in-experience candidate may be charged at our discretion, for their advertisements in http://www.nauticalcareers.com.
5. http://nauticalcareers.com will charge companies for providing the availability and details of seafarers.
6. No individual or organization has been authorized, on behalf of the website, to collect any fee what so ever for accessing and posting resumes or searching for vacancies or resumes.
7. As seafarers register on http://nauticalcareers.com for exposure in the shipping industry, Shipping companies have the right to send SMS to their registered mobile number about the requirements and happening in the industry, any person having objection, do not put their mobile number (without mobile number your cv will not be activated), for the benefit of the seafarers.
8. http://nauticalcareers.com wants the users of the website to be careful to maintain secrecy and security of the website.
9. http://nauticalcareers.com does not give guarantee that all resumes/advertisements will be viewed by any particular or all users, and within the specified time frame. Neither are we responsible for any loss to candidates or any shipping company, both candidates and shipping companies need to do due diligence before committing on any agreement
10. http://nauticalcareers.com does not entertain posting of any false, incomplete or inaccurate resumes and information, or information which is not your own resume.
11. Also it does not give guarantee that everyone who posts his/her resume will get the placement to his/her satisfaction.
12. Only members may login using their own login id and password. They should not give out their login id and password to others to logon to http://nauticalcareers.com.
13. http://nauticalcareers.com shall initiate legal proceeding against any person or firm or organization indulging in activities such as:
a) Breaking the terms and conditions as described above.
b) Infringement of copyright, trademark, trade secret or other intellectual property rights of others or ours.
14. http://nauticalcareers.com may be used only for the lawful purpose by individuals seeking employment and employers seeking employees.
15. http://nauticalcareers.com does not permit proxy-usage, such as posting or deleting of resume or searching for candidates or accessing http://nauticalcareers.com on behalf of someone else.
16. http://nauticalcareers.com does not guarantee that a resume or job description shall be viewed by any specific number of users, or that it will be viewed by any specific user or within any specific time limit.
17. http://nauticalcareers.com does not permit posting of any non-resume information such as options or notices, commercials or otherwise.
18. http://nauticalcareers.com, at present, does not levy any charges from experienced seafarers either for posting resume or for scanning the site for job vacancies, however, http://nauticalcareers.com reserves all rights to charge any fee for any of its services as and when it deems fit.
19. http://nauticalcareers.com may charge for database maintenance and additional services from Candidates having no sailing experience in the Merchant Navy. The charge that may be levied by http://nauticalcareers.comdoes not in anyway guarantee employment by any company. http://nauticalcareers.com will not be liable to pay any claims in this regard. The money paid for any of the http://nauticalcareers.com services is NON-REFUNDABLE.
20. http://nauticalcareers.com does not permit and has not authorized any individual or firm or company or any other organization to collect any fee/charges whatsoever either for accessing http://nauticalcareers.com or for posting/searching resumes or for searching for jobs.
21. http://nauticalcareers.com prohibits all communications from its competitors to any customers of http://nauticalcareers.com for any purpose whatsoever.
22. http://nauticalcareers.com prohibits posting of announcements for any franchise offers, commission offers, membership offers, distributorship, sales agency, liaison agency, business offers and opportunities, etc.
23. User are prohibited from violating or attempting to violate the security of http://nauticalcareers.com, including and without limitation.
24. Accessing data not intended for such user or logging into a server or account which such user is not permitted to access is forbidden on our website
25. Any attempt to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of our system or network or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization will be dealt as per law
26. Attempting to interfere with service to any user, host or network, including, without limitation, via means of overloading, "flooding", "mail bombing" or "crashing", or Sending unsolicited e-mail, including promotions and/or advertising of products or services, or forgiving any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any e- mail or newsgroup posting. http://nauticalcareers.com shall initiate civil or criminal proceeding against such violations of system or network security.
27. http://nauticalcareers.com prohibits revision or deletion of any material posted by any other person or firm or company or organization. Such acts are illegal and http://nauticalcareers.com and/or the concerned entity shall initiate civil and criminal legal proceedings against any person or firm or company or organization indulging in such activities.
28. Unsolicited e-mail, telephone calls, mailing or other contacts to posting individuals and companies are strictly prohibited.
29. Users should not use http://nauticalcareers.com in order to transmit, distribute, store or destroy material, in violation of any applicable law or regulation in a matter that will infringe the copyright, trademark, trade secret or other intellectual property rights of others, or violate the privacy or publicity or other personnel rights of others, or that is obscene, threatening, abusive or hateful. Users are hereby informed and advised that personally identifiable information posted to http://nauticalcareers.com is not confidential and may be viewed by anyone with access to http://nauticalcareers.com.
30. http://nauticalcareers.com cannot lay or enforce its rules against all third party users. Therefore users of http://nauticalcareers.com may get unsolicited communication from anyone for any purpose. http://nauticalcareers.com users should deal with such things on their own. http://nauticalcareers.com, its owners, officers and other associates are not responsible in any way for any such unsolicited communication or their consequences and also not liable to pay any compensation or damage, whatsoever.
If any user wants http://nauticalcareers.com to remove his/her posting, he/she should send a specific request by registered mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, clearly marked “Delete my account".
31. http://nauticalcareers.com does not permit persons below 17 years of age to access this site for any purpose, whatsoever.
There are several ways in which you can contact us for any clarifications or information that you may require: E-mail, Phone, Website etc.